Overview: Project Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Creative Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Project Manager to join a creative agency in London.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for mobile gaming and someone with experience with managing animation, 2D & 3D projects.
Working with the AD and BD this role will revolve around delivering a wide range of digital content that sits primarily on social.
The successful applicant will have:
- Hands-on-agency experience in a PM role, working with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, social content (animated videos and static)
- Willingness to completely immerse yourself in the game’s world, playing the games regularly and understanding the way they work in detail, is integral to the role.
- Good understanding of design standards and practices with a keen eye for detail.
- High-level understanding of post-production roles, functions, capabilities, applications and techniques across Offline, Online, Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, 3D and Sound.
- Experience managing post-production workflows across video, 2D and 3D.
- Experience budgeting, scoping and supervising 2D and 3D animation projects.
- Comfortable setting up and organising brainstorms.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Experience working across different time zones and currencies.
- Be a team player, willing to help other members when possible.
Your duties will be to:
Reporting directly to the AD and HOP you will:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables with a strong focus on social, 2D and 3D video.
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Be involved in conception feasibility with an aim to bridge the gap between ideation and execution.
- Proactively troubleshoot to prevent roadblocks for production team.
- Advise on production solutions across video, 2D and 3D.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues.
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams.
- Keep working cost docs updated regularly.
- Have complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way.
- Create and update project documentation including project plans, flowcharts and budget reconciliation reports.
- Internally manage the creative and production teams, ensure there is plenty of face to face time with them as opposed to sending emails and hoping.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.