Overview: Project Engineer – MEICA job vacancy in Warrington recruiting now
Employer: Morgan Sindall Infrastructure
Location: Warrington, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for one of the most successful construction and infrastructure companies in the UK?
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure delivers some of the UKs most complex and critical infrastructure across six core sectors of energy, water, nuclear, highways, rail and aviation for public and private customers. Working on projects and long-term frameworks, we believe in connecting people, places and communities through innovative and responsible infrastructure. Our people are our business. Through their expertise, we harness innovative ideas and approaches that enable us to safely and responsibly design and deliver resilient infrastructure upon which we all rely. Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is part of Morgan Sindall Group plc, a leading UK construction and regeneration group with revenue of over £3 billion.
- Be appointed as Mechanical Duty Holder for machine safety on the assigned project(s).
- Coordinate training and upskilling of the project team on the Machinery Directive and related requirements of CE Marking.
- Provide consultative advice on the requirements of the Machinery Directive and associated Harmonised Standards, including development and management of project processes, templates and coordination of Technical File inputs/outputs.
- Support our engineering, project management, construction and commissioning teams to ensure conformance of part-machines, machines and assemblies of machines to the Machinery Directive and other associated legislation and standards.
- Ensure that designs received for construction contain suitable information regarding to Machinery Directive conformity to enable procurement, construction and setting to work activities.
- Undertake audit and compliance inspections, identify non-conformity and produce reports as part of our progressive assurance process.
- Make recommendations of readiness for Technical Files to be passed to the Manufacturer s Representative for completion of Declarations of Conformity and affixing of CE Marking.
- Ensure that our commitments to our clients are delivered on time to requisite levels of detail and quality.
- Ensure that all SQEP requirements are maintained.
- Proactively develop and manage customer relationships to ensure full satisfaction.
As a Project Engineer – Machine Safety you will have a relevant Degree in Engineering preferred, or a BTEC HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering (or equivalent) depending on experience. You will also be able to provide demonstrable experience in product delivery and machine safety engineering through design, procurement, manufacturing, installation, testing, commissioning and setting to work stages for part-machines, machines and assemblies of machines.
About our Nuclear business unit:
Joining a growing, innovative and more than anything friendly team, you ll be able to play your part as well as develop and learn from colleagues. Operating in the Nuclear sector for just over a decade, Morgan Sindall Infrastructure delivers services from operational reactor support, new build and decommissioning, to nuclear defence facilities and more sensitive projects within highly regulated and secure sites. With an ever-expanding Nuclear portfolio, we are proud to support our customers in installing and maintaining existing assets. The Nuclear sector is growing, changing and an innovative environment to work and operate in. We strive to deliver operational excellence and each member of our team plays their role in that.
We offer longevity currently delivering some of the biggest infrastructure projects in the UK, as part of the Programme and Project Partners (PPP). A 20-year partnership, PPP was established by Sellafield Ltd through contracts with Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR), Jacobs, Morgan Sindall Infrastructure and Doosan Babcock Ltd in 2019, to revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield and create a lasting legacy.
Future opportunities within our Infrastructure Strategic Alliance (ISA). The ISA provides Sellafield Ltd with the capability and capacity to deliver a growing programme of infrastructure projects required for an aging asset portfolio. The alliance is mainly aimed at protecting and developing the utility assets; however, it also has scope for a number of non-utility asset projects as well.
A diverse and growing portfolio with our Clyde Commercial Framework (CCF). The CCF programme ensures that the teams responsible for delivering the UK s Continuous at Sea Deterrent (CASD) are able to live work and train in safe, state of the art facilities. The framework delivers cost effective infrastructure solutions to enable HMNB Clyde to continue to endure in its new role as the Royal Navy s Single Integrated Operating Base.
Our projects will offer experience, development and vast degree of knowledge. The areas in which we operate in will offer you the opportunity to explore, open your mind and work in some of the most beautiful landscape within the United Kingdom.
We believe in delivering responsible nuclear and defence infrastructure.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People Two Ticks accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV s from agencies. Please note that any CV s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Engineer – MEICA job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Engineer – MEICA job vacancy in Warrington with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Engineer – MEICA job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.