Overview: Project Director/Consultant job vacancy in England recruiting now
Location: England, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Corre Energy – Interim Project Director/Consultant
Location – Denmark, Northern Jutland
Rates – Negotiable
Corre Energy is a thought leader within the Renewable Energy industry – accelerating the energy transition through underground energy storage by developing, designing and commercialising storage systems in salt caverns, specifically Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) and hydrogen-based systems.
After an exciting start to Corre Energy’s operations, the executive team have grown the business to a point where they are now looking for an interim Project Director/consultant to work out of our site in North Jutland, Denmark, the vacancy is paying market rates potentially up to 24 months’ worth of work.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience working as a Project Director or in a relevant managerial position ideally within the renewable energy sector (but open to others), you will have a strong background in commercial and contractual agreements on large infrastructure projects whilst liaising with senior stakeholders from a number of different third parties involved in the project including the Danish Government.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in one of the largest infrastructure project in Denmark from day one, being able to shape the Project and playing a vital role in what is real statement piece for any interim consultant, and also for the renewable energy sector.
* Strengthening relationships with project partners and counterparty management
* Contractual arrangement, development and negotiation between a number of partners
* Management of complex Procurement issues
* Project plan of delivery format
* Management of contractual supply chain
* Creating critical pathways between projects
* Manage operational costs
* Several years’ experience in any large infrastructure projects/construction/operations/asset management role
* Hold an engineering degree or relevant industry qualification
* Experience of developing and negotiating contracts and commercial agreements
* Experience of managing 3rd parties for the development of renewable energy projects
* Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
* An exceptionally strong and broad project management skill set
* Must be able to speak Danish and English (ideally German)
* Ideally an understanding of the technical and commercial side of Wind or storage technologies
* Ideally some PPP/PFI experience
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Director/Consultant job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Director/Consultant job vacancy in England with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Director/Consultant job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.