Overview: Programme Manager – Advanced Engines job vacancy in Bedfordshire recruiting now
Employer: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Project / Programme Manager – Bedfordshire – £ Temp to Perm – Competitive DOE
Our client is developing a novel high efficiency / low pollution engine for heavy duty transport and power. This innovative solution is attracting huge interest as an environmentally positive and practical solution to future emissions legislation. The company is now running prototype hardware and has well-funded and ambitious plans to rapidly industrialise the technology.
The Project / Programmme Manager will be responsible for time, cost, and quality for this innovative engine and its associated sub systems. In conjunction with the Technical Project Lead, the Programme Manager you will strategically work cross functionally with design engineers, system engineers, subcontractors, operations, universities and suppliers in the planning, development, evaluation and implementation of complex designs and projects to achieve the desired goals/ objectives at programme level
As Project / Programme Manager – You will be required to
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of the overall programme.
- Review high-level deliverables within the project(s) through staged project gateways
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across the programme
- Ensures cost, quality and delivery project targets are met
- Plans and utilises best practice tools such as OBS, WBS, PMP, LFE and RASIC
- Creates strong organisation relationships and clarify on individual responsibilities within the project delivery environment
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards
- Actively promote continuous improvement on processes, practices, and tools
As Project / Programme Manager – You will be
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, preferably in a business or engineering subject
- Extensive experience in a project management role.
- Experience of delivering vehicle intent engine programmes (desirable)
- Expert in MS Project and MS Office
- Professional accreditation: Agile and/or Prince2 certified
- Solves problems, prioritise, take a proactive hands-on approach
- Energetic and enthusiastic, a proactive self-starter
- Capable of running multiple projects, and associated teams, within a programme.
- Has worked in an SME environment requiring hands on resolution of issues, and an ability to work co-operatively and cross functionally, to achieve business objectives
Suitably qualified and experienced Project / Programme Managers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment (0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter to .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Programme Manager – Advanced Engines job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Programme Manager – Advanced Engines job vacancy in Bedfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Programme Manager – Advanced Engines job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.