Overview: Professional Development Officer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: memcom recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Memcom recruitment is looking for a Professional Development Officer to join the Education team of an exciting membership body based in central London.
This role with a blend of office and home working supports the Head of Education in the development and implementation of CPD policy, advice and campaigns that will help the organisation’s members throughout their careers:
- You will be required to administer assessments and provide feedback on CPD education projects while supporting the delivery of higher education programmes such as apprenticeships. This will include duties such as processing and assessing applications, administering payments and budgeting duties.
- Monitoring and managing the organisation’s CPD procedures and assessment process. This will include collecting, processing and reviewing a set of CPD records on an annual basis to provide feedback.
- Reviewing the content and information on members’ professional development plans to ensure that there is accord with the organisation’s policies and guidance.
- You will also maintain an up-to-date record of CPD providers
We are looking for:
- An individual with a high-level of administration and customer service skills
- Experience in assessing applications against quality assurance criteria
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- You will be confident in making recommendations for action and providing clear feedback
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, strong attention to detail and the ability to synthesise information
If you have experience in a similar role within an educational or membership association, this is possibly right for you! Do not hesitate to apply.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Professional Development Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Professional Development Officer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Professional Development Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.