To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Production Video Engineer – Live Events
Employer: Prospero Integrated
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220567862
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our team.
In this role you will be part of a team delivering an exciting range of projects across a variety of different sectors. No day is the same and our diverse client base means project work is extremely varied. You must be a confident video engineer with experience of installing, troubleshooting and operating video systems for live events. You should have an excellent working knowledge of audio-visual technology, control systems, rigging techniques, power distribution & data distribution. A familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote and Roland, Analog Way or Barco control systems will be essential. Experience in other production disciplines like audio or lighting would also be extremely beneficial.
Due to the nature of the live events industry working hours will be flexible and will include evening and weekend work. A full driving license will be extremely beneficial. We’ll reward you with a generous salary, opportunities for personal growth and a fun working environment with a group of people who care.
- Represent the company on site as part of engineering teams delivering technical solutions to the highest standards
- Liaise with Project Managers to understand project requirements, briefs & deadlines
- Share your expertise to develop and grow other staff
- Assist the Warehouse Teams preparing equipment
- Assist the Operations Team with the maintenance of equipment as required
- Advise on technical queries and make recommendations for new equipment investments
- Install, operate & maintain technical systems on site
- Adopt a creative approach to problem solving and adapt and react to changing circumstances at speed
- Supervise sub-contracted staff to ensure company standards are maintained at all times
- Liaise with clients on site to ensure their expectations are met at all times
- Liaise with venues to build positive relationships and ensure projects are delivered within required parameters
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times
- Seek to continually learn & grow your technical & interpersonal skills
- Be comfortable asking for guidance & support when required
- Maintain a strong awareness of developing trends and technologies across lighting, audio, video & staging technologies
- Ensure you are presentable at all times when face to face with clients
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of project delivery
- Champion and promote best practice in all areas of Health & Safety
- Operate within all LPFS protocols and procedures
- Adopt a positive, can-do attitude to all challenges
- Support the Senior Leadership Team in developing processes and procedures to improve all aspects of the company’s operations
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Production Video Engineer – Live Events job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Production Video Engineer – Live Events job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Production Video Engineer – Live Events job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.