Job Title: Product & Strategy Director
Employer: IPG Mediabrands
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_694448d151d30bd80c15a2092f3f07f9
IPG Mediabrands is the media and marketing solutions division of Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). Mediabrands manages approximately $40 billion in marketing investment globally on behalf of its clients and provides strategic services and solutions across its award-winning, full-service agency networks UM and Initiative and through its innovative marketing specialist companies Reprise, Magna, Orion, Rapport, Healix, Mediabrands Content Studio and the IPG Media Lab. Mediabrands clients include many of the world’s most recognizable and iconic brands from a broad portfolio of industry sectors.
The company employs more than 13,000 marketing experts in more than 130 countries representing the full diversity of humanity. For more information, please visit our website: .
Your role will be to support the Matterkind UK & Ireland team with product development and implementation across your IPG agency patch. This role will also contribute to the creation of client strategy in line with Matterkind’s product and capabilities, as well as supporting where necessary with new business ventures.
- Support the Head of Product & Strategy in the development of Matterkind UK & Ireland’s Go-To-Market materials, with a particular focus on how proprietary products and services fit into IPG’s agency story telling.
- Own the product and service pipeline management for your IPG agency patch, ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are supported as required through each stage of campaign from initial opportunity to PCA.
- Develop an intimate understanding of active and prospective clients through the lens of Product & Strategy, being aware of potential new projects as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Be enthusiastic and proactive with the ever-changing digital landscape – keep pace with trends and developments by contributing to knowledge sharing and creating insight pieces for MTK UK&I and IPG agencies.
- Deliver Matterkind training to all relevant stakeholders within your assigned IPG agency patch, become an expert in the training material and the point-of-contact for product and strategy support.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technology providers, publishers and all capability partners ensuring a sound knowledge and understanding of propositions.
- Represent Matterkind UK&I with both internal and client-facing presentations conducted over both Video Call solutions and in-person when required.
- Support the Head of Product & Strategy in the creation of mid-to-long term roadmaps for Tier 1 clients, ensuring that Product & Strategy capabilities are effectively mapped to client challenges to maximise uptake.
- Collaborate with the Addressable Strategy Team to ensure that campaigns are delivered in-line with a client’s roadmap, and in line with the agreed accountability framework across their client patches.
- Help to ensure the Addressable Strategy Team understand product priorities and educate on product story telling.
- Work closely with agency strategy teams within fellow IPG agencies to help them understand how Matterkind can help solve problems and drive innovation for their clients.
New Business Development
- Represent Matterkind and support fellow IPG agencies with new business opportunities by contributing to strategic tasks, brief responses and tools and/or capability demonstrations
- In-depth knowledge of the digital media industry and media market dynamics demonstrated by 5 years or more experience in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and key players (DSPs, AD Exchanges, Networks, SSPs, DMP, CDP).
- Experience working across Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Some experience with navigating large global client organizations.
- Have the ability to integrate and co-operate with different business functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the clients and other agencies.
- Able to deal with high pressure situations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies.
- Experience with statistics and related analysis methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Are able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please reach out to our Talent Inclusion Specialist Jess at if you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding any adjustments that would ensure our recruitment process is accessible for you. Please note requesting a reasonable adjustment will not affect your application.
We aim to provide all our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency. When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So, we also offer a range of benefits:
- Flexi-leave, with 25 days annual leave to be taken as minimum. In addition to your holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Free breakfast and free lunch
- Early finish Fridays
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Retail discounts
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice car scheme
- Wellbeing programme, including Headspace & flu jabs
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Generous Parental Leave & Pay
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free eye tests
- F lexible benefits including Dental, T ravel insurance, Cycle to Work , Gym Discounts and many more!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product & Strategy Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product & Strategy Director job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product & Strategy Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.