Overview: Product Manager – Remote – 75 to 80K + Bonus job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Tech Talent ID
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Product Manager is required by this healthcare solutions provider who are the top UK provider of highly skilled and provide specialised workforce solutions and related services to the health, social care, and life sciences segments.
The Technology and Transformation Division is moving to an experience-based product approach to drive development and delivery of their customer facing solutions.
The Product Manager is responsible for setting, prioritising, validating, and driving the delivery of their specific experience-based product as well working in conjunction with other product owners to create a fully aligned customer experience. They will assemble solutions from 3rd party providers as well as driving the exploitation of existing capabilities from across the Technology and Transformation division
As a Product Manager you will define problem hypotheses, gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate activities across the whole product life cycle.
You will own the roadmap which manages change in your experience area and be responsible for it meeting Group, candidate, client, and consumer needs. This will be done through consistent validation.
You will have a deep understanding of the internal and external stakeholders of your product(s) and will be able to demonstrate ways in which we can continuously add value to their experience with us.
- Working with Business Owners and key stakeholders to define and test hypotheses around candidate, client, consultant or consumer needs, challenges, or opportunities
- Reviewing competitors and alternative products and technologies which may be of interest to us/guide the direction of our Product Roadmap
- Defining and validating product features for introduction into the Product Roadmap
- Developing business cases to obtain exec sign off when needed
- Co-ordinating with the PMO to ensure successful delivery of features, changes, and project deliverables
- Working with Subject Matter Experts (CX, UX, Technology) to ensure we are co-ordinating all activities relevant to the product/experience
- Involved in off-roadmap’ change activities as they relate to the delivery of their product/experience alongside PMO, Marketing and the relevant business unit
- Defining and using reports and insight (analytics, operational reporting etc) to continuously assess the performance of the product/experience
- Managing and prioritizing the Product Roadmap to ensure the Product Backlog is well stocked
- Working closely with third parties and defining their deliverables and outcomes where appropriate
- Keeping customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product
- Assessing suitability of partners, products and suppliers, ensuring they fully understand our expectations of them from a product perspective
- Assisting local Marketing teams, where necessary, with training and comms materials, enabling them to manage external & internal release communication and feedback.
- Experience managing complex multi-client product in a digital environment
- Experience working with Service Design and Business leaders to drive a consumer focussed product agenda
- Ability to use proven techniques to validate feature and change requirements against product vision and business strategy
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Good presentation skills and excellent communication with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong organisational skills – an ability to work on your own in a structured manner and to create, manage and hit deadlines
- Proven experience translating business asks and customer problems into deliverable user stories
- Experience working on consumer facing public sector solutions would be advantageous
One day a week in London office then remote working.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product Manager – Remote – 75 to 80K + Bonus job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product Manager – Remote – 75 to 80K + Bonus job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product Manager – Remote – 75 to 80K + Bonus job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.