Overview: Product Manager job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Employer: Think IT Recruitment Consulting Ltd
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
As a Software Product Manager, would you be excited to work on a brand-new enterprise software product development project?
A software company has a totally new opportunity for a Product Manager to help create an enterprise level SaaS based product dealing with personal data protection and email security. They are looking for a Principal Product Manager with experience of developing new products in the cyber security and/or compliance sectors. The Product Manager role is based in Leatherhead, Surrey, and pays up to £90,000 + benefits.
With your team leadership and innovative problem-solving skills, and a passion for working with internal/external stakeholders, you will find this role intellectually stimulating and challenging as you lead discovery and execution on new product initiatives.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Define the minimum viable product for the Pilot project
- Create a detailed product description based on the strategy and technical architecture
- Engage with stakeholders to establish product roadmap, and manage requirements for a successful proof of concept
- Establish shared vision across the company by building alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners and company leadership
- Define and deliver compelling product experiences rooted in customer insights and needs, strategic business opportunities and a clear understanding of technical platform capabilities
- Be the Product Evangelist, engaging with input from stakeholders to broaden adoption, increase potential revenue and make the product critical and irreplaceable for customers
- Influence strategic direction through combination of subject matter expertise and data.
Desired experience for this Product Manager role:
- B2B or B2C SaaS based Product Management experience with some experience managing new product lines
- Strong proficiency in planning and leading customer discovery
- High analytical and technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritisation
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the goals of a product or feature to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple, time critical projects and prioritise responsibilities in line with business objectives
This Product Manager role is a new and exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and experienced team of cyber security and compliance experts in their journey to deliver a new revolution in email security and data protection. Apply today !
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product Manager job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.