Overview: Product Designer – Events or Media Experience required job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Product Designer – Events or Media experience required
We are currently recruiting for a Product Designer with experienced working in Events or Media for our client who are a British Publishing, Business Intelligence and Exhibitions group. This will be on an initial 3 month contract, remote based and Outside IR35.
Located within the central product & design team, as a Product Designer you will be leading multiple projects at any given time. Sitting between business, technology and customer experience, you will aim to balance priorities, working across the entire design life cycle, with a view to delivering user-centric digital products and services that:
- Are scalable
- Provide superb user experiences
- Based on research and usability testing
- Address clients’ and audiences’ needs and pain points
- Look modern
- Are engaging and growth driven
All while meeting projects’ visions and maximising customer and business value.
- Are a Figma wizard – (auto-layouts, components, variants, building designs systems, etc) – and are an expert in using other tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Miro, Mural, Jira & Confluence and Microsoft Suite
- Have a basic understanding of CSS and HTML.
- Are proficient with A/B and multi-variant testing
- Are an expert in working with design systems and building responsive components.
- Have a deep knowledge of a wide range of skills covering the design process end-to-end: High-standard User research, personas, user journeys, information architecture, interaction design, prototyping, usability testing, documentation and visual design
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are engaging, valuable and easy to use
- Have extensive knowledge of platform-specific patterns (eg iOS Human interface guidelines, Android Material guidelines)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product Designer – Events or Media Experience required job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product Designer – Events or Media Experience required job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product Designer – Events or Media Experience required job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.