Overview: Product Content Administrator job vacancy in Devon recruiting now
Employer: Meridian Business Support
Location: Devon, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Product Content Administrator to join a family-owned thriving business in the heart of Devon on a Fixed-Term Contract until the end ofAs Product Content Administrator you will play a key role within the Product Content team, supporting on projects associated with a new website being developed and product categorisation. As such, you will need a keen interest in content, good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Collate data sheets, imagery, and assets from brands
- Update amends throughout the year to ensure CMS systems are kept up to date
- Update website categories, collections, filters and assign product styles as appropriate
- Update positive/negative search terms across product styles
- Collate the product contents for brochures to ensure delivery of high-quality publications
- Assist in the pagination of brochures to agreed guidelines and work with colleagues to ensure correct placement for all product
- Assist in proofreading brochure to ensure accuracy and consistency to agreed style
- Coordinate distribution of proofs to brands, agencies and internal teams and track process
- Work closely with brands and internal teams to hit all agreed deadlines
- Produce monthly reports for example Google Analytics, Code Converter, Carriage Analysis, Brand Pagination Comparison, Competitor Comparison etc.
- Conduct market research and regularly review and comment on competitor activity
About you: Essential Requirements ..
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- Proven ability to work with large amounts of data
- Good understanding of Excel for reports and analysis
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop skills for re sizing images
- Some experience of proof reading
- Strong command of English Grammar and spelling
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to be part of a busy team and help others with marketing tasks
- 2 – 3 years experience working in a similar administrator role
- Experience of managing supplier and brand relationships
- Experience of uploading web content using a content management system (CMS)
- Industry knowledge
This position offers a competitive salary of £22,000 – £24,000 depending on experienceCompany Benefits:
- Discretionary profit-led quarterly bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Staff discounts.
- Charity fund-raising events.
- An active staff forum.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsided staff canteen.
- Social events including Summer BBQ and Christmas party.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holiday (increases to 25 days after 5 years service and 30 days after 10 years service).
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product Content Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product Content Administrator job vacancy in Devon with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product Content Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.