Overview: Product Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Job Title/Location: Product Business Analyst, Surrey or London/WFH
- Salary: To £60,000 + average bonus of 10%
- WFH: Flexible arrangement, average week of 1-2 days office (London or Surrey) & 3-4 days WFH
- Requirements: A business analysis background with experience of leading projects/initiatives from an analysis perspective + experience of working in Scrum/Agile. Any funds/investments experience a bonus.
- Role Snapshot: Running product development from idea through to delivery, understand proposition roadmaps and conceptualise new product ideas
The Company/Dept: This client is an important player in the fund management sector, producing innovative solutions/products that impact positively on both distributors and fund managers. Numerous office locations around the world with this role being based out of either their London or Surrey offices. The Product Team numbers around 40 people, driving company strategy and bringing client projects to life. They provide clients with data management, data dissemination, document creation, investment analysis and digital webpages.
The Role: The Product Team works in close collaboration with the Propositions Team who are responsible for anticipating and meeting the long-term needs of the investment industry; together, they devise and direct the strategies behind our clients market-leading products and services. They sit at the heart of the company and oversee the development and roll-out of all services, from formulation to sales – including all elements of product and service planning and positioning. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- A key member of scrum teams
- Running product development from idea through to delivery
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand proposition roadmaps & deliverables
- Conceptualise new product ideas, working closely with UX to create prototypes
- Capture requirements and create user stories
- Supporting development and QA teams
- Creating acceptance criteria and reviewing test cases
- Stakeholder demos and progress reporting for Product Managers
Experience/Skills Required: For this Product Business Analyst role, our client is looking for solid business analysis experience, previous exposure to Scrum/Agile and experience in working as a project lead from an analysis perspective. Whilst experience within Fund Management/Financial Services is preferred, it is not a requirement. Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, is however, a key consideration for our client.
Additional Information: The salary is to £60,000 with an average bonus of around 10%. The team is expanding, the business doing extremely well and there are genuine opportunities to develop within the company.
The Product Business Analyst position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Product Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Product Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Product Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.