Overview: Producer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Producer – Woo (by ITV)
Why you should join us…
Woo (by ITV) is a new generation digital media brand and marketplace redefining wellness. We make mental health and wellbeing discoverable, aspirational and culturally relevant. Woo aims to engage with Gen Z (and Gen Y) with their passion points: music, fashion, activism and culture but through a wellness lens. We take un-conventional practices that are designed to improve the human experiences, align them with cultural icons and deliver it in a way that feels accessible, relatable and desirable. Think documentaries, reality series, and endorphins releasing videos, audio and beyond. The content proposition is matched with a marketplace of curated consumer products designed to make you feel good, across categories such as apparel, supplements, homewares, tech and beauty. Let’s turn generation anxious into generation zen.
Woo is a business born out of ITV’s Studio 55 Venture in-conjunction with Founders Intelligence. The was founded and led by award winning CMO, Stephen Mai (ex Boiler Room, VICE, LADbible, MTV, ASOS) and was launched with a founding team from some of the world’s most exciting youth media and ecommerce brands.
This role entails…
Woo (by ITV) is looking for a strong producer to help bring the content slate to life. Think VICE meets i-D x LADbible. This person needs to be organised and able to lead across the logistical side of a project. You will produce video and audio content from wellness to fashion, travel, technology, arts and mental health. Our video and audio content strategy aims to redefine wellness for Gen Z.
This person should understand the nuance of brand defining content versus audience driving social content and ideally would have a portfolio of work that drives brand and culture and work that drives performance (ideally both).
* Work with the Supervising Producer/ Director to develop the content strategy and original formats across audio & video.
* Research and write compelling treatments and pitches. Ensure ideas always fit within the Woo brand content guidelines.
* Attend creative meetings and pitch content ideas to stakeholders.
* Manage production companies or external directors when necessary.
* Help develop and book Woo talent network.
* Produce content, lead production on shoots and oversee in-house productions.
* During filming, duties could include: making sure that the production runs to schedule & budget, interviewing contributors (when required), managing talent, directors, crew and clients on set/location.
* Write schedules and supervise any post-production up until the final delivery.
* Shoots may require flexible working hours and travel.
* Ensure all shoots meet legal requirements and compliance and to obtain all necessary licences.
* Once a film is delivered, oversee the distribution of assets to the client and activation/PR team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
* A solid understanding of the nuance of brand defining content versus audience driving social content
* Experience in producing both scripted and non-scripted films for a youth market
* Experienced in music, fashion and/or luxury film production with a specific eye for and taste within youth culture
* Demonstrable ability to build a digital video output
Interested? Apply Today!
Closing date: 30th June 2022
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything via the talkingcareers email on the ITVJobs website.
Find out more about our benefits via the ‘Why Join Us’ page at ITVjobs.
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance.
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do.
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Producer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Producer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Producer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.