To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Print Account Manager
Employer: DCS Recruitment
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: a7bb2f8f-1daa-4af9-a7f3-c845be8012a6
Account Manager – Print, Branded Merchandise & POS
My client are an industry leading marketing agency that work with some of the world’s most recognised brands to delivery instore and physical marketing solutions. The business are looking to recruit an Account Manager on a permanent basis due to continued growth and the acquisition of a number of new accounts. The role will work to deliver customer Print, branded merch and POS Projects on time, to spec & to budget for a global drinks brand.
This role will be offered on a hybrid work model with 2 days at the customers offices in Reading per week.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Act as the key point of contact the client and suppliers
- Provide technical input and advice on print and POS projects as required
- Brief suppliers on the clients requirements and liaise between the two
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Work as part of a team to deliver presentations to customers
- Manage the project administration and invoicing process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience / understanding of Print & physical marketing solutions
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-intensity environment
- Excellent communication skills
You will join a dynamic, friendly team of marketers with the full support of a highly experienced leadership team. The role also comes with
- Excellent training and career development opportunities with a global agency
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Top market technology including laptop & company mobile
- Hybrid working options
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply as soon as possible. We are interviewing immediately.
DCS Recruitment and all associated companies are committed to creating a working environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or transgender status, age, or nationality
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Print Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Print Account Manager job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Print Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.