Overview: Principal Environmental Consultant – Leeds job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: Penguin Recruitment Ltd
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Principal Environmental Consultant – Leeds
My client, a multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in property and infrastructure projects, are looking for a Principal Environmental Consultant to join their prosperous Environmental Team. With 3700 staff members working across 50 offices the team is growing and thriving in size. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
- Provide environmental advice, supporting clients, project managers and colleagues.
- Lead the production of Environmental Impact Assessments and Environmental statements for infrastructure projects in both the public and private sector clients.
- Identify new business opportunities, preparing proposals to secure work as well as initiating/implementing marketing activities.
- Managing and mentoring team members to support career development.
- Check technical work to ensure reports are completed to a high standard, time and budget.
- Managing and delivering a variety of projects, contributing to our performance on technical, quality, commercial and health and safety
- Engage with both public and private clients and stakeholders regarding projects across the UK
- Candidates should hold an Engineering degree in a relevant discipline with a grade of 2:1 or higher.
- Achieved or working towards full membership with IEMA/IES and CeNV.
- Demonstratable experience of leading Environmental Impact Assessments on a variety of projects and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Essential knowledge and understanding on Environmental Impact Assessment processes, relevant UK planning legislation’s and technical environmental disciplines.
- It is crucial that the candidate has experience in project management responsibilities, commercial and risk aspects, forecasting and quality assurance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working directly with clients in a confident and professional manner.
- Management of junior team members
In return for your commitment a competitive salary is on offer, continued training and development, flexible working and a substantial benefits package.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Paige Rees on or email to .
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Principal Environmental Consultant – Leeds job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Principal Environmental Consultant – Leeds job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Principal Environmental Consultant – Leeds job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.