Job Title: Principal Consultant – Commercial Optimisation
Employer: Wilmington Healthcare
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221039363
Principal Consultant Commercial Optimisation
Location: UK – Homebased with travel
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Benefits: Home Working, Performance-Related Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Additional Holiday Purchase, Healthcare, Subsidised Gym Memberships, Cycle to Work scheme, Discount Vouchers and Access to Wellbeing Resources.
You have extensive professional experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with a good understanding and knowledge of NHS structure and workings.
You are a true Subject Matter Expert experienced in developing credible relationships with C suite and executives in the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry and have up to date knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical, NHS and healthcare industries.
Wilmington Healthcare, (Part of Wilmington Intelligence) is a market leading provider of healthcare data, education, news and information resources with outstanding analytics capabilities.
We built on trust and knowledge, to provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS enabling improved outcomes for patients.
Our leading insight and news service, the Health Service Journal, provides the most influential people in health with vital intelligence, analysis and advice.
Reporting to our Innovation & Strategy Director, your duties will include, but won’t be limited to;
- Provide expertise & advice to our clients in relation to commercial optimisation and go to market strategies.
- Use existing relationships and network to identify, establish, and expand business engagements.
- Be the main point of contact for client engagements to ensure deliverable quality, client satisfaction, and project management (scope, revenue, and profitability).
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought partnership to clients.
- Demonstrate excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to translate complex analysis into relevant and actionable insights for clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive business development opportunities.
- Contribute to raising awareness of our advisory services through speaking engagements, white papers, and company presentations.
- Mentor, coach, and develop team members for continued growth and success.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree level education with additional clinical qualifications, such as nursing, clinical pharmacist.
- Extensive professional experience in consulting within the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry, with evidence of career progression.
- Knowledge of commissioning, NHS Structure and workings.
- Experience in commercial roles within life sciences companies.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate & interpret complex analysis, including primary and secondary research.
- Experience in business integration and transformation services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong capability in managing large and/or multiple projects and competing priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality deliverables.
- Experience in developing credible relationships with C-suite and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across Wilmington to accomplish team goals
- Drive business development through identifying leads, development of proposals etc.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical, NHS and healthcare industries.
Before you go Find what you re looking for!
We are ambitious and inclusive, filled with integrity and curiosity. We are Wilmington PLC. Are you? Join us and achieve more within your career with mutual respect, support and fair rewards.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Principal Consultant – Commercial Optimisation job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Principal Consultant – Commercial Optimisation job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Principal Consultant – Commercial Optimisation job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.