Job Title: Principal Architect
Employer: Conrad Consulting Ltd
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Car Allowance
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220939954
Principal Architect urgently needed to join large, multi-disciplinary, AJ100 Architectural practice in Warwick, Warwickshire, with remote working option.
We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable business with a wealth of experience spanning numerous specialisms and sectors. Their existing team within the Warwick office is comprised of Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Planners and various multi-discipline construction professionals. They are looking to bolster their existing Architectural team with the appointment of a Principal Architect.
The successful Principal Architect will be able to display a wealth of experience in job running, leading teams, and being a focal point within the practice for clients and 3rd parties. You’ll be able to exhibit high levels of creativity, imagination, vision and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions, backed by demonstrable knowledge in the production of technical details and specifications.
Current and Future projects here will fall within the following sectors: Rail, Custodial, Infrastructure, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and several others. The work is to be completed principally using a combination of both REVIT & AutoCAD alongside which ever design/technical tools are required to produce the highest-quality outputs.
Responsibilities of the Principal Architect include:
- Design and specify all aspects of Architecture in accordance with current guidelines, standards, regulations and project deliverables
- Management of architects, early careers and technicians in the production of calculations, design deliverables (including drawings, specifications and reports), site surveys, construction stage duties, client liaison, liaison with members of design/construction teams, project management, costing and any other relevant duty
- With an excellent team ethic, take responsibility for project design team management as the lead architect
- Champion quality and compliance controls within local teams and projects
Requirements of the Principal Architect:
- Experience in RIBA design stage 3 and 4
- Experience in either the Custodial or Life Science sectors (desirable)
- Must be a registered architect (RIBA/ARB)
- Must have Revit knowledge/understanding
- Must be able and willing to obtain SC clearance
- Must have experience in leading the delivery of projects
In return, the Principal Architect will be offered a lucrative salary and benefits package which will include:
- 50,000- 55,000
- Company car or cash allowance
- 6% pension contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote/hybrid working
- Much much more.
To apply to this Senior Architect position, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Principal Architect job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Principal Architect job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Principal Architect job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.