Overview: Pricing and Insights Manager job vacancy in Hampshire recruiting now
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Pricing and Insight Manager
Hybrid Working 50/50 split
Our client is FTSE 100 company, looking for someone to develop, implement and manage their pricing strategy across multiple geographical regions and product lines as well as provide actionable insights to drive business strategy and results.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, forward-thinking organisation.
* Pricing Strategy: Development of value based, customer focussed pricing structure to aid sales & profit growth.
* Price Management: Price reviews, governance process, price storage and process flow in ERP system, price communication to customers and negotiation support, maintenance of a pricing history database, financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness.
* Pricing Tools: The use of Power Bi or alternative tools to automate the pricing process. Development of easy to use pricing tools for sales, product and customer service teams, as well as guidance for new customer, new product, new region price setting.
* Gather and structure intelligence inputs from multiple sources: competition, pricing, regulatory environment, market and technology trends.
* Conduct analysis of sales and product performance
* Support product management team in analysing and measuring product line performance
* Support Customer Marketing team in measuring the effectiveness of and supply recommendations for marketing (price and promotion) activity on sales & product performance
* Support strategic reviews with appropriate market and company performance analysis to drive business decisions
* Apply insights and customer understanding to pricing strategy
Knowledge and Skills
* Strong analytical and data handling skills. Expert level MS Excel and PowerBI user ideally with SQL skills. Visualisation tools like Power BI, and research tools like Sawtooth, Conjointly etc. also required to enable quantitative methods such as Conjoint Analysis that drives choice based decision making or willingness to pay analysis.
* Experience with setting prices using value-based pricing methodology. Experience in using customer segmentation to provide differentiated pricing across multiple regions and customer types
* Customer centric that goals the extra mile to understand the customer and their needs, dislikes, likes, drivers and willingness to pay for the products in their business
* Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or engineering; Master’s degree is preferred
* Preferred experience in B2B pricing
* Preferred experience in B2B Industrial markets
* A mix of strategic and operational experience
* Exhibit leadership and a passion for pricing
* Understanding and experience of using CPQ software tools
* Straightforward, strategic thinker/planner
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Pricing and Insights Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Pricing and Insights Manager job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Pricing and Insights Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.