To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Employer: Absolutely Recruitment
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: d19c01dd-a6f2-4410-8080-af6ef7c7d222
Pricing AnalystBased in Hampton HillFull time permanent office-based roleSalary: up to £26,000 per annum.
To support, and when necessary, deputize for the HPRP on pricing and RV issues.
To additionally provide pricing support and analysis when required for all areas of the business that interact with the department. TocompleteadministrationwithinthePricingteamas required.
- To keep up to date on the latest vehicle product information within the industry including new vehicle releases.
- Working towards assisting in the Residual Value (RV) Risk Review and the regular review ofthevehicleportfolioreportingon future RVprofit/loss forecasts.Toprovide assistance in the RV Review, both in the creation and implementation of all RV and pricing actions.
- Toprocess manufacturervehicle pricing data updates on a regular basis and prepare communications ofthe manufacturer changesthat effecttheday-to-dayoperation of the business.
- To update and maintain the company’s vehicle databases, which include the Service Maintenance and Repair budgets, manufacturer terms updates and to assess the resultant output.
- To advise and provide assistance in all maintenance budget setting including car and LCV vehicles, as well as public sector and contract specific vehicles.
- To ensure that all current vehicles on the system have a Residual Value (RV) either from override values or via benchmarking.
- To use the insight survey results to identify errors within the pricing database. Providing analysis of the pricing data when required.
- To assist Account Management/Executives with general queries relating to vehicle pricing.Toownany problemsandliaisewithexternaldataproviders shouldtheneed arise.
- Workingtowards NewBusinessTenderQuoting,starting from settinguptheclientto benchmarking the Residual Values and SMR Budgets. As well as submitting the final pricingsheetas requiredbythetender. Makingsurethatallthetenderrequirements are met to best possible understanding.
- To maintain the pricing within the quotation system for standard discount and customer specific manufacturer discounts, and any option discounts that may be available.
- Experience of working at a similar levelthat requiresprovidingkeytechnicaladvicetothe business.
- ExperienceofworkinginaFleet Industry
- ExperienceofPricingDatawithintheFleet Industry
- ExcellentworkingknowledgeofMicrosoft products
- Abilitytoproduceaccurateworktotight deadlines under pressure.
- FullDriving Licence
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Pricing Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Pricing Analyst job vacancy in Middlesex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Pricing Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.