Overview: Practice Lead – Zero Carbon Solutions job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you want to help people, places and economies thrive? Are you a sustainability leader with the ambition to grow a brand-new net-zero carbon practice with a multinational consultancy specialising in transport, cities and infrastructure? If so, this leadership role with Steer will be a fantastic next step for your career.
Steer, founded in 1978, has over 450 employees in 20 offices around the world and focuses on improve the way people live, work and travel. Acre are proud to be working in partnership with the CEO to build out a brand-new carbon consultancy team.
Steer are looking to widen and deepen their ability to deliver a zero-carbon future and to resolve the complex challenges of their global client base with a number of new strategic hires. This role will lead the new practice.
You will be responsible for:
* Designing, evaluating and implementing strategy for the Zero Carbon Practice to deliver revenue and profit growth
* Leading the build-out and development of the Steer team and partners to achieve the business plan and strategic goals
* Serving as the key contact and directing a portfolio of client mandates to deliver high quality and impactful work
* Networking with the industry building productive relationships with key and prospective clients and stakeholders
* Establishing and embedding a practice-wide technical and professional standard, that creates a differentiated and commercially successful suite of services and products
You will take a lead role actively helping Steer’s clients to identify and adopt zero-carbon solutions. Their work stretches from government policy to communities and economies to businesses and assets. You will work closely with and draw on support from the wider Steer group, with active investment into business development and marketing activities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Experience in a consultancy environment with a track record of growing a new service line or business unit
* Extensive experience in decarbonisation policy and strategy, through to implementation
* Track record of growing a commercial team and successfully winning new business
* Ability to create client value proposition, taking that proposition to market and playing an instrumental role in closing the deal and winning repeat business
* Relevant industry experience across either transport, infrastructure or cities would be advantageous.
If you have a passion for what you do and want to join an employee-owned company that empowers their staff to shine, Steer will be an excellent place for you to work. It is their people, values and ethos that has enabled Steer to be at the forefront of their industry. If you feel you have the ambition and relevant skills for this challenging role, please apply for more details.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Practice Lead – Zero Carbon Solutions job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Practice Lead – Zero Carbon Solutions job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Practice Lead – Zero Carbon Solutions job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.