Job Title: PR Officer
Employer: Michael Page Marketing
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 823e308e-23de-4505-b133-cbae4bced262
An exciting opportunity for a Media Advisor to join a leading company in the Energy & Natural Resources sector based in Bradford. The successful candidate will support the Marketing department in delivering high-quality media strategies and campaigns.
The company is a renowned player in the Energy & Natural Resources industry, boasting a robust team of over 500 employees. They are committed to providing top-tier services and have a significant presence in Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities of the PR Officer:
- Develop and implement effective media strategies and campaigns.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure alignment of media initiatives with business objectives.
- Monitor media channels to assess the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Foster relationships with key media partners and stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments to inform media strategies.
- Prepare and present media reports and analyses to senior management.
- Advocate for the company’s brand image in all media-related activities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department in various tasks as needed.
A successful PR Officer should have:
- A degree in Media Studies, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Proficiency in using various media platforms and tools.
- Strong understanding of media strategies and campaign management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work well in a team and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail and a strong desire to deliver top-notch work.
PR Officer Offer:
- A competitive salary range of £36,000 – £42,000 per year.
- A vibrant and supportive company culture that values teamwork and growth.
- An opportunity to be part of a dedicated Marketing department.
- Performance related Bonus.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this PR Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this PR Officer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this PR Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.