Job Title: PR Manager
Employer: POST recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: 25 Days + Bank Holidays
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220568101
Are you a seasoned PR professional with a passion for creating impactful PR programs? We’re on the lookout for a skilled PR Manager to contribute to our client’s proactive PR initiatives acrossa variety of business sectors.
As a key member of our client’s PR & Content Team, situated within our client’s marketing department, you will collaborate with diverse teams, including brand, social, research & data insights, product development, and senior leadership.
Your role will involve crafting and executing innovative PR programs to convey our client’s key messages and transform our client’s wealth of datasets into compelling news.
Additionally, you’ll play a pivotal role in building and managing external relationships, covering trade, business, and consumer titles. Staying abreast of the latest developments in the tech industry will be part of your daily routine.
We are seeking a highly organized and passionate individual with:
- Strong writing and communication skills, coupled with meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks daily, including a bustling press office, and adapt priorities swiftly.
- Experience in integrated campaigns, including social and brand activations, with a track record of tapping into key cultural and topical moments.
- Proficiency in developing B2B stories, ideally within the property industry or the capability to adapt skills from another sector.
- The skill to simplify complex datasets into compelling stories, recognizing the importance of capturing a journalist’s attention within the first 10 seconds.
- Experience in issues planning and firsthand exposure to managing challenges.
Does This Sound Like You?
If you are passionate about conceiving new and creative PR programs, adept at navigating shifts from one angle to the next in response to breaking news, and cringe at the thought of journalists complaining about follow-up calls, we want to hear from you!
While experience is valuable, our client prioritises skills, and you likely have around five years of PR experience, preferably with exposure to household brands. Whether you have a background in tech PR or a different sector, your ability to discern stories that capture attention matters most to us.
- Competitive Basic up to 60,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance
- Private Health
- Hybrid working, 2 days from Central London Office per week
If you are interested in this PR Manager role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this PR Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this PR Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this PR Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.