The Whiteoaks Consultancy
Overview: PR Account Manager job vacancy in Hampshire recruiting now
Employer: The Whiteoaks Consultancy
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
You will take the lead in driving the success of your team’s client campaigns by excellent, regular client communication and delivery of agreed tactics across PR, digital, social, content and creative achieving the agreed, associated results. Working with the Account Director, you will clearly understand your clients’ objectives and requirements, and translate quick but creative thinking into decisive action to ensure long-term retention and growth of clients.
What we would like you to do:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and manage all communication to ensure deadlines and service agreements are met.
- Schedule, organise and run client meetings and calls, providing consultative PR advice on tactical communications activity.
- Work with Account Director to define PR KPIs, deadlines and service agreements.
- Provide detailed PR reports on account performance with insight and analysis of activity and results.
- Ensure the on-going achievement of all deliverable client objectives.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- PR experience in a role with account management responsibilities.
- Strong understanding content, digital and social media services with PR.
- Ambition, and are commerciality focussed and looking to make a big impact in fast growing market.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, target driven environment and are results orientated.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
About Whiteoaks International:
At Whiteoaks, we provide a complete range of PR, digital and content services to technology clients in the retail, fintech, enterprise IT and security industries, to name just a few. We guarantee better results from our clients’ tech PR investment.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we offer 24 days paid leave each year, with the option to buy or sell up to five days, 4% company pension contributions, flexible working, a range of salary sacrifice schemes and access to a variety of high-street discounts. When we return to the office, we will be restocking our fridge with soft drinks, refilling our coffee machine and restarting our weekly deliveries of fresh fruit and croissants!
We have recently reopened our office and taken the best bits of remote working but also foster face to face collaboration, with the intention that you will be in the office for a minimum of 60% of your working week.
Location: Hook, Hampshire RG27 9XA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000 to £40,000 per annum
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND WELCOME APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, GENDERS, ABILITIES AND ETHNICITIES. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
You may have experience of the following: PR Account Manager, PR Manager, Press Officer, PR Account Executive, Marketing Account Executive, Marketing Executive, Public Relations, PR Agency, PR Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager, etc.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this PR Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this PR Account Manager job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this PR Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.