Job Title: PPC Manager
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Salary: Flexible hours, Hybrid working, Well
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221015547
An experienced PPC Manager with at least 3 years of experience within a Google ads account management role is needed to join our team at Pixated, a fast-growing performance marketing and web design agency based in our new Birmingham office on a full-time hybrid working basis.
As a PPC Manager at Pixated, you’ll be responsible for unlocking the digital growth opportunities available to our clients through hands-on campaign management across various paid media channels.
The selected candidate should be able to reliably travel to and from our offices in Birmingham, 2-3 days per week.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a rapidly growing company!
We’re unlike your typical agency; we’re structured differently, meaning we can be more agile and flexible in the way we work. Our mission is pretty simple: we are committed to helping brands succeed, and we deliver measurable results that impact the bottom line.
We’ve rapidly grown to a full team of extremely talented performance marketers, content creators and website designers with tonnes of experience and have worked with some great companies along the way, including Tesco, Mothercare, House of Fraser, ExxonMobil, Knight Frank, Third Space, BBC and The Telegraph, to name a few.
- Setting up Google ad campaigns by conducting keyword research and competitor analysis whilst ensuring an effective campaign structure
- Researching and creating targeted ads and writing compelling ad copy
- Managing and optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, audience targeting, structural and ad optimisation
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Providing weekly status updates to clients
- Client reporting and campaign success measurement
- Google ads (required)
- Bing ads (desired)
- Google Analytics (desired)
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a Google ads account management role
- This is a technical role, so experience in planning, building and running paid media campaigns is a must
- Excellent communicator
- A dynamic approach to challenges
- Creative thinker
- Willingness to learn new skill sets
- Excited by a fast-moving agency landscape
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Be a part of a unique agency, delivering campaigns across worldwide markets
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles, including; PPC Account Manager, PPC Executive, PPC Account Executive, PPC Marketing Executive and PPC Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this PPC Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this PPC Manager job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this PPC Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.