Overview: PMO Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Michael Page Technology
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Looking for an experienced PMO Analyst who can provide expert reporting, analysis, PMO assurance and support, to enable compliance, data driven decisions and high-quality project, programme and portfolio performance and administration.
A leading and forward thinking not for profit organisation centred around developing their people and ensuring they upskill the best workforce are looking to onboard 3 PMO analysts to provide expert reporting, analysis and PMO assurance and support.
Main duties include:
- Providing PMO oversight and leadership of programmes and projects across Transformation and Change Projects
- Manage data and providing analytics including monitoring KPI managing Risks & Issues, and tracking impact of dependencies
- Support the Governance Reporting Cycle
- Capture and shape reporting of the programmes through excel and other reporting mechanisms
- Develop dashboards to monitor performance on the programme including compliance, benefits management, resourcing, programme plans, and budgets.
Looking for a strong communicator, someone capable in analysis, as well as a strong and resilient team player capable at working in a fast paced but fun environment.
Skills & Experience we’re looking for:
- Confident and capable of facilitating and influencing at all levels, and does so in a values-led way, taking people with them
- Strong I.T skills and advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Able to assimilate, manage and analyse complex data, and make data-based recommendations
- Numerate, organised and methodical. Able to manage and coordinate large volumes of work with accuracy and keep self and others on track
- Deep understanding and experience of project and resource planning in the context of change and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present complex information in a concise and engaging way
- Strong knowledge of PMO reporting, governance and assurance tools, methodologies and best practice
- Self-starting and adaptable. Able to operate on own initiative with minimal supervision. Outcome and results focused
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 per annum, with working from home options, flexible working, a generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave package and a generous pensions package of up to 12%.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this PMO Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this PMO Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this PMO Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.