Job Title: Photographer & Visual Content Creator
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 8fdc2bc8-8e79-475d-95ff-848c46a5a3dc
Photographer & Visual Content Creator
Stonegate Group are looking for an experienced photographer and videographer with a passion for capturing great food & drink photography who will be able to bring our guest experiences to life through exceptional visual content.
As part of the creative team, the Photographer & Visual Content Creator will be responsible for planning, managing and shooting visual content for our full estate of pubs, bars and venues nationwide, whilst also working to briefs and editing raw footage into production-ready assets to be purposed by the wider creative and marketing team.
Along with a flair for great visual content, we’re looking for someone with confidence, an approachable, outgoing personality and a highly positive attitude to help drive the success of this role.
- Creating engaging photographic and video content of Stonegate’s food, drink and guest experiences.
- Working on location in various sites, ensuring setting and lighting delivers a high quality of execution.
- Working with the project owner, storyboarding ideas, supporting photography briefs and helping to plan content activity.
- Collaborating with the project owner/stakeholder on shoot and managing postproduction assets for final sign off.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity across Stonegate’s various formats.
- Keeping abreast of new trends and techniques, ensuring our visual content is always engaging and marketleading.
- Managing all postproduction editing of photography and videography.
- Adhering to deadlines on shoots and consistently producing highquality assets.
Skills and qualifications:
- Photography/videography degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum.
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience in food & drink / lifestyle photography.
- Indepth experience of working post-production with still photography in Capture One and Photoshop.
- Proficient in working with Premiere Pro for video editing.
- Good understanding of, and experience in, colour grading video footage and sound design.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail.
This role is remote with regular travel across the UK.
In return, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Vitality Healthcare
- Opt in dental insurance programme
- Annual bonus scheme
- The Stonegate discount card offering discounts across our managed estate
- Online benefits portal offering discounts across the High Street and other retailers
So if you’re a photographer looking to progress your career in an excellent creative role, get in touch to take the next steps towards joining the team at Stonegate Group as a Photographer & Visual Content Creator.
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. You can contact us on .
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Photographer & Visual Content Creator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Photographer & Visual Content Creator job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Photographer & Visual Content Creator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.