Overview: Performance Marketing Manager (B2B) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Major Players
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing, Paid Search and Paid Social
Reporting into Senior Performance Marketing Manager
£50,000 – £70,000
My client is at early start-up stage based in London and Sydney and is rapidly growing at an impressive rate across US, Europe and Australia. My client is used by a long list of Cryptocurrency investors and is now seen to be the number 1 preferred tax partner for various leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
As a Performance Marketing Manager my client wants you to have a major impact on the B2B paid social media performance campaigns (Search and Social) and will be responsible for reporting the day-to-day campaign performance to the business. You will take a cross-channel performance approach to the management of campaign spend across all social campaigns, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram. You will be a key part of making the business grow to the next level for the rest of 2022 and beyond.
The Role – What you are Responsible for.
- Being Responsible for the day-to-day B2B paid social media management
- Creating the strategy for each campaign and target their target audience
- Executing on time according to the planned strategy and weekly sprint tasks
- Reporting on campaigns on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Using advanced features available within the native and 3rd party Paid Social platforms
- Self-sufficient – you need to be eager and able to learn things on your own
- Cost effective acquisition, prospecting and re targeting campaigns
- Social media ad campaign optimization and activation
- Google Ad Campaigns including Search, Display, YouTube, Shopping and Bing
- Familiarity with at least one advertising platform. Interest and passion in following advertising and media buying trends.
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Confident in leading conversations paid social strategy and tactics
- Ambition to really push the numbers and your career forward in an aggressive startup
- Flexible remote working with weekly meetings at our central London Competitive base salary.
- Power down week
- Workplace pension scheme + competitive package
- 4 weeks paid vacation time; 5 days paid sick leave.
- MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent – Choice of working equipment
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jesse Sarkodie | DD: + 44| –
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Performance Marketing Manager (B2B) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Performance Marketing Manager (B2B) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Performance Marketing Manager (B2B) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.