WEST LONDON ZONE
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: People and Culture Team Coordinator
Employer: WEST LONDON ZONE
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3573_8738594
West London Zone (WLZ) is an early intervention charity. We help children and young people build the relationships and skills they need to get on track Socially, Emotionally and Academically, believing that by targeting these key areas of development, we can empower children to fulfil their potential. We call this “creating SEA change.”
We are seeking a Coordinator to join our People and Culture team, which incorporates Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT) and Office Management (Facilities) and is responsible for enhancing the employee experience here at WLZ. We are looking for someone skilled in providing comprehensive administrative support, ensuring productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate would strive to support a dynamic team, a team player happy to roll up their sleeves. They will have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment and possess excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children in West London, excited by our high-impact delivery and funding model and enjoy building relationships at work, we would love to hear from you.
This role will suit someone with experience in at least one of these areas and an interest in the others: office & IT & event coordination, and HR administration. This is a very varied role; no two days will be the same, and development will be provided in all these areas.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of our facilities’ services and supplies. You will be the first point of contact for our landlord and leading suppliers such as Amazon, Office Pantry, etc.
- Coordinate office maintenance dealing with contractors and service providers. You will manage our repair and cleaning services and will be the first point of contact for Health and Safety queries.
- Coordinate the office and IT purchases within budget and in a timely manner; working with our IT support company and the Workspace Manager you will be a vital part of planning IT purchases and keeping our budget.
- Support staff with IT-related queries such as spare IT equipment and AV queries.
- Coordinate IT onboarding and offboarding of staff; you will be supporting the Workspace Manager on our IT and Office inductions, making sure new starters feel welcome and understand the way we work onsite, offsite, and remotely.
- Support the Workspace Manager with remote, onsite, and offsite events. You will support planning and coordinating organisation wide events, including Zoom calls, summer socials, etc.
- Support staff with our hybrid working operating systems such as ROTA plans and help staff find meeting rooms, etc.
- Looking after multiple inboxes, telephone answering and forwarding messages as appropriate.
- Support staff with room bookings internally and externally; you will be our Google calendar guru and will oversee bookings and adapt accordingly.
- Support the People and Culture Advisor with recruitment processes and onboarding of new starters for their right to work checks.
- Assist the L&D Business Partner with the set-up of training sessions, printing training materials, and coordinating the L&D and PCT calendars.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
How to apply
To apply, please visit our website via the ‘Apply’ button to read our Safer Recruitment Policy and complete the online application form.
- For this position, we are shortlisting and interviewing on a rolling basis.
- Final interviews will be held in person.
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2023.
West London Zone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. It celebrates, supports, and thrives on equality and diversity for the benefit of its employees, its partners, and the communities that it works with.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this People and Culture Team Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this People and Culture Team Coordinator job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this People and Culture Team Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.