Overview: Payroll Administrator – Professional Services Company job vacancy in Derbyshire recruiting now
Employer: PRATAP PARTNERSHIP LTD
Location: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Payroll Administrator required for a large, well respected professional services with offices in Sheffield and Chesterfield.
Amongst other generous benefits they do offer hybrid/flexible working.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager duties will include:
- Preparing payrolls with high accuracy and to agreed timelines.
- Preparing and submitting all required returns to HMRC deadlines.
- Complying with HMRC legislation, including implementation of changes to tax codes etc.
- Have a sound knowledge of all statutory payments and eligibility criteria, including undertaking training where necessary.
- Conducting a self-check of all prepared work prior to submission for audit.
- Where applicable provide the administration of client pension schemes, applying changes, producing reports and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- Developing an extensive knowledge on differing pension schemes and current regulations, including undertaking training where necessary.
- Building and maintaining strong and trusting relationships with clients including regular meetings to discuss ways we can improve our service.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Candidates with previous payroll experience are required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Good accuracy/attention to detail is required.
- Good IT skills are essential.
Potential candidates can expect:
- 37.5 hour working week (flexible).
- 25 days holiday + stats (option to purchase more).
- Additional employee benefits.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Payroll Administrator – Professional Services Company job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Payroll Administrator – Professional Services Company job vacancy in Derbyshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Payroll Administrator – Professional Services Company job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.