Overview: Patient Experience Administrator Complaints job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: Health Hero
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a someone to ensure all policies and procedures are successfully followed with regards to patient experience and feedback.
HealthHero is Europe s largest online provider of GP and counselling services. We provide remote GP consultations, covering 4 million patients across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Location: Bracknell, Berskhire
Hours: Full-Time (Monday-Friday)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- To deliver the complaints policy and procedure with effective and efficient responses that lead to a positive outcome for all parties involved
- To keep up to date and accurate records
- To provide all related reports, when requested
- To ensure all learnings from complaints are documented accurately, and communicated to relevant parties
This position is dependent on a clear basic DBS check and two satisfactory references.
- Required 1 year+ experience in complaints
- Strong attention to detail and English language skills
- Working as a team and under own autonomy
- Problem solving – to use initiative to deal with problems efficiently and effectively
- Exceptional time management, organisation and and prioritisation skills.
- Flexible working to meet deadlines.
You will receive ongoing training and support and there is excellent opportunity for career progression, from operator into operations management, HR and IT/ Tech Tribes.
- Company Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services including Private 24/7 GP service and Employee Assistance Programme
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Free Parking
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Salary: £21,450
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Patient Experience Administrator Complaints job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Patient Experience Administrator Complaints job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Patient Experience Administrator Complaints job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.