Overview: Part / Newly Qualified Accountant – Music, Fashion & Sport job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Aether Financial
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants based in a prime Central London location is looking to take on a part-qualified or recently qualified accountant following a strong period of growth.
The firm specialise in providing accountancy and business management services to a broad range of high profile clients from the Fashion, Sports, Media, Entertainment and Music industries.
Responsibilities will include:
– Acting as first point of contact for a small portfolio of clients
– Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
– Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting
– Completing / reviewing VAT returns
– Preparing tax returns
– Assisting clients with day to day queries
– Ad hoc project work
– Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work
This is a great opportunity for a strong ‘all rounder’ from a small / medium sized practice who is looking for a client-facing role working with an exciting client base. The firm offer staff flexible working in addition to an excellent benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
– Be ACCA / ACA qualified or part-qualified
– Be interested in working with clients from the Sports, Fashion & Entertainment industries
– Have a minimum of 3 years experience at a UK accountancy firm
– Have extensive experience of preparing year end accounts
If this role appeals to you, you are ACA or ACCA qualified (or almost qualified), and you feel that you have the required experience, please apply today!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Part / Newly Qualified Accountant – Music, Fashion & Sport job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Part / Newly Qualified Accountant – Music, Fashion & Sport job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Part / Newly Qualified Accountant – Music, Fashion & Sport job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.