Overview: Paid Search Associate Digital Marketing – Leading Retailer – £35k – Remote Flexible job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Ventula Consulting Limited
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Leading retail client now require a talented Digital marketing Associate to join their team to Support their Digital Marketing leads and Paid Search manager in implementing a paid search marketing plan that maximises coverage, traffic, and sales via the search channel.This talented marketing Executive will join an enthusiastic team utilising innovative tools/methods to become this best paid search team in the country.The Role:
- Execute the essential paid search optimisation activities systematically and with continuous diligence including Keywords research, campaign and ad copy creation, Monitoring of KPIs in line with budget to activate on general optimisations, data analysis using a range of tools to answer business questions.
- Support and assist with the continuous development of the channel with rolling out new campaigns and testing new features and formats.
- Contribute in meetings with new ideas and opportunities to the team to drive the continuous development of the channel.
- Up-to-date Adwords and Bing PPC qualifications
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail in order to spot opportunities within data and act accordingly.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with other team members be that in your direct team or wider team.
- Be able to use excel confidently in order to manipulate data and present results back to the wider team (Pivot tables, Lookups).
- A self-starter – must be willing and able to use a variety of data sources to spot opportunities and continuously improve their part of the Paid Search program
This tremendous opportunity provides an opportunity to enhance your career at one of the world s leading retailers who have access to the most innovative paid search technologies.This role provides a flexible working structure with meetings in our clients Holborn (London) office 1-2 days per month and the rest working from home.The role provides base salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Paid Search Associate Digital Marketing – Leading Retailer – £35k – Remote Flexible job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Paid Search Associate Digital Marketing – Leading Retailer – £35k – Remote Flexible job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Paid Search Associate Digital Marketing – Leading Retailer – £35k – Remote Flexible job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.