Overview: Outdoor Campaign Specialist job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are Global
We re proud to be one of the world s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying it s all about how you make people feel. It s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it s so much more than words. It s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it s the reason we all love to work here.
Outdoor Campaign Specialist
Reporting of the role
This role reports to AdOps Team Leader
Overview of job
The Outdoor Campaign Specialist is responsible for always providing excellent customer support to our customers and internal partners ensuring achievement of high levels of customer satisfaction. Key to this role is ensuring customer orders and emails are processed quickly, efficiently and to a high standard. You will be responsible for providing customers and sales with inventory information and working with sales/trading to ensure customer campaigns are booked on the system successfully and accurately.
To be successful in this role you will develop a strong product knowledge of Global Outdoor inventory and be familiar with all in-house systems to provide fast and accurate responses to customer queries.
3 best things about the job
- Seeing live campaigns provides a real sense of pride.
- Career development.
- There is a lot of variety in the role which means every day there is an opportunity to learn something new.
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have:
- A full understanding of our campaign planning/booking systems.
- An understanding of the delivery cycle of a campaign from planning & booking to campaign delivery.
- An understanding of Global s wide range of products and inventory.
- The ability to confidently take care of calls and emails from internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the role
- Always communicate professionally with customers and all partners.
- Ensure agreed level of service for all clients is fulfilled according to agreed Customer Charters and SLAs/KPIs.
- Building a positive relationship with our internal National sales team to work together on fulfilling customer requests.
- Provide availability of inventory for booking campaigns to sales and customers.
- Accurately input booking details and customer information into in-house systems.
- Ensuring all bookings are processed accurately and meet customer requirements.
- Advise customers and salespeople on campaign delivery requirements and inventory information.
- Providing customers with booking documentation to ensure they have all details to fulfil their campaign.
- Provide post-campaign analysis.
- Work closely with other teams in the Ad Ops department and the fulfilment team to provide campaign information to customers and resolve issues.
- Develop relationships and a proactive approach with our customers to understand their requirements.
- Assist national sales team in their day-to-day discussion with clients by supplying information when required.
- Ensure all bookings are paired and match with specialist Purchase Orders to ensure we receive payment on time.
- Collaborate closely with Finance/Sales teams for resolution of invoice queries, approval of credits, cancellations and amendments.
- Pro-actively analyse our systems and services, making suggestions on improvements where appropriate.
What will you need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
- Solutions driven
- Accuracy and attention to detail with willingness to “get the job done”
- Good communicator – ensuring information flows throughout the team and actions are communicated thoroughly internally and externally.
- Can work under pressure and to tight time scales
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Computer literate with good excel knowledge
- Working with minimal direction
- Good teammate
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Outdoor Campaign Specialist job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Outdoor Campaign Specialist job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Outdoor Campaign Specialist job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.