Overview: Organisational Development & Learning Partner job vacancy in Middlesex recruiting now
Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Organisational development and learning partner
A London based University is seeking an organisational development and learning partner to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Pensions and life assurance
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Free eye tests for VDU users
- Discounted rates for private medical insurance
- Staff discounted gym memberships
- Recognition scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Workplace nursery scheme
- Enhanced maternity and adoption pay
- London living wage employer
- Season ticket loans
- Car share scheme
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Electric car charging points
- Access to library onsite
- Subsidised meals
Reporting into the head of learning and development; this role will be crucial in the design and delivery of key projects such as talent attraction and retention, leadership and management development, apprenticeship scheme, and staff engagement. You will also be required to take on other projects and responsibilities.
This role will be very varied and require someone who is able to deal with change in a fast-paced environment.
- Service delivery
- Learning and development
- Analysis and research
- Knowledge and experience
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
- Qualified in mental health first aid, or be willing to work towards this
- Previous experience of learning and development workshop design and delivery
- Report writing and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of designing and delivering e-learning
- An understanding of equalities, diversity and inclusion
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- A high level of communication
- Innovative – able to come up with new ideas for improvement
Experience of working in higher education
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now with your updated CV.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Organisational Development & Learning Partner job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Organisational Development & Learning Partner job vacancy in Middlesex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Organisational Development & Learning Partner job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.