Overview: Operations & Marketing exec – Maritime job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Informa Markets
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Our knowledge of the communities we serve, our ability to attract the right people and our skill at curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is this shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
This is an exciting role within the Digital Delivery team at Informa Markets Maritime portfolio.
Supporting a dynamic team of sales and marketing professionals, this role is for someone who is highly organised and likes a fast-paced environment with creative team members.
Sales and Marketing support
- Assist with administrative activities in support of forecasting, preparing presentations for budget and strategy meetings.
- Key liaison point with Digital Delivery team for customer data, reporting, analytics and general queries.
- Support sales team in preparation for pitching and proposals where applicable.
- Process Digital sales contracts and all Marketing Solutions contracts (complex contracts cross portfolio for Seatrade Maritime).
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the digital and wider maritime business to ensure campaign delivery is planned and efficiently deployed.
- Actively track, maintain and improve current delivery and planning processes across the digital business to ensure client needs are met and digital deployment runs smoothly.
- You will be a key stakeholder in managing client queries regarding invoicing, billing, customer accounts and other business critical miscellaneous needs.
- Main operational point of contact for appointed key accounts across the digital business.
- Report on key digital metrics across the business in preparation for monthly priority work streams.
Qualities needed for the role
- Well organized and good time management.
- Eye for detail and problem-solving.
- Interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to proactively handle and respond to queries from internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Experience in working with Salesforce/ or similar CRM s.
- Experience in data analysis and manipulation.
- Strong knowledge and application of Excel.
- Experience in working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Previous experience in the B2B / B2C events industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Cloud and creative tools.
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa’s colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with a free share
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Modern office in a central location with onsite gym, yoga classes & Benugo s cafe
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Operations & Marketing exec – Maritime job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Operations & Marketing exec – Maritime job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Operations & Marketing exec – Maritime job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.