Overview: Office Sales Coordinator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Employer: Impact Recruitment Ltd
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Office Sales Coordinator
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8:00am – 4:30pm, hour lunch
Salary: £26,000 + £2,900 annual bonus + great benefits
Do you have outstanding customer service, with an exceptional attitude and strong sales administrative skills?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today.
Our client is seeking a Office Sales Coordinatorto support external sales reps and maintain existing business. Experience as an account manager or sales administration will be ideal. The ability to build and maintain a rapport with customers is essential, as the successful applicants will be the primary point of contact for any related queries.
The Office Sales Coordinatorwill be dealing with suppliers, obtaining quotes, and ensuring existing accounts are maintained with the highest level of customer service.
Key responsibilities & duties for the Office Sales Coordinator:
- Account management – maintain effective contact with colleagues and customers over the phone and via email and maintain & develop existing customer accounts.
- Sales order processing.
- Update CRM software and follow up correspondence.
- Action customer service tasks, prioritise and follow through as necessary.
- Contact inbound leads, and replying to phone calls, emails, and social media messages.
- Contact suppliers, obtain pricing information, and presenting this accordingly.
- Database cleansing – ensuring all contacts, addresses, and email addresses are kept up-to-date and maintained.
- Any other administrative and system tasks as and when required.
Key experience and skills required from the Office Sales Coordinator:
- Experience in a similar environment – dealing with suppliers and handling accounts.
- A professional and dynamic approach.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A positive attitude when liaising with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Strong IT proficiency – comfortable with Microsoft Office.
- Meet set KPIs on a weekly basis.
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations. Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Office Sales Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Office Sales Coordinator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Office Sales Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.