Overview: Office Administrator – Nottingham – Office Based job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Employer: Worldwide Clinical Trials
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
*Who we are*
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. [SH1]
*What an Office Administrator does at Worldwide*
The Office Administrator will provide administrative and facilities management support for both office and home-based staff as well as to assist on various international region projects as required.
*What you will do*
* Ensuring that the office runs smoothly and is managed correctly in all areas of administrative and facilities support
* Acting as main point of communication for office; full vendor management and liaison with building administration and local labour inspectorates to ensure we have appropriate registrations in place
* Liaising and providing support to Clinical Operations Manager, HR, Finance and IT departments on an ad hoc basis responsible for office access/security and maintaining good functionality of WCT equipment (security system, office phones, mobile phones, 3G cards and IT equipment -PCs, laptops, printers, fax lines and server)
* Managing office health and safety and updating office Disaster Recovery Plan when necessary
* Ensuring team annual leave is logged in WEST and monitoring of daily presence sheet
* Dealing with complex travel arrangements, including visas
* Diary and email management
* Monthly processing of team expenses
* Handling of incoming post/shipments and processing of all incoming invoices
* Ordering office stationery supplies according to local team needs
* Coordinating translation of administrative documents: job descriptions, diplomas, communications issued by Local Authorities / Regulatory Authorities etc.
* Packing and dispatch shipments to site, preparing necessary support paperwork and tracking shipments.
* Organisation of annual Christmas event and any other events throughout the year
* Accommodating visitors in the office, including organisation of accommodation and transfers where necessary
* Organising refreshments / lunches for both office staff and visitors when necessary
* Developing, proofreading, editing and preparing correspondence, papers, publications and internal documents and lists using MS Word and PowerPoint
* Working closely with Senior Manager, Administration Services on various other projects – including vendor research, negotiation, comparisons etc.
* Corresponding with and contact business associates regarding matters at hand
* Anticipating office/staff needs and following through on all assigned tasks
* Ensuring that a high level of customer service is maintained on behalf of the Administrative Services team
* Working on related projects as needed, updating manager on status of projects
* On-boarding new employees and exiting terminated employees as appropriate
* Distributing communications to the staff provided by local suppliers
* Handling confidential and sensitive matters with absolute discretion
*What you will bring to the role*
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to take ownership and resolve issues, prioritising where necessary
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Work well under pressure and meet deadlines accordingly
* Pro-active and flexible
* Positive attitude
* Ability to interact in a discreet, professional and diplomatic manner
* Self-assertive – a self-starter able to manage own workload
* Strong interpersonal skills in a rapidly changing environment
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Knowledge of a second language
* 3-5 years’ experience working in a support role for an international company
* PC skills: Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook – intermediate level
* Prefer University degree or equivalent experience
* Over 5 years’ experience working in a support role for an International company
* Experience in budget tracking
* PC skills: Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook – advanced level
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you – committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at !
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Office Administrator – Nottingham – Office Based job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Office Administrator – Nottingham – Office Based job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Office Administrator – Nottingham – Office Based job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.