Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 216782905
Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way your people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
We are looking to recruit a highly service focused 2nd line technical support engineer to provide on-site support and maintain customer s network infrastructure
The successful candidate will have an advanced level of knowledge and experience in Network, Wi-Fi and Security technologies.
An in-depth understanding and experience in supporting, maintaining and managing a range of technologies including Cisco and Watchguard Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Cisco CES and Access Points.
On Site: Reading City Centre
Hours :9am till 17:30
- 2nd / 3rd line technical support of LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and Security networks.
- Fault finding through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Producing documentation, reports and diagrams plus record keeping.
- Technical installation, testing and support delivering data services.
- Experience in an ITSM toolset essential
- Service Desk support following ITIL processes.
- Providing 24hr on-call NOC support by rotation on a Oncall Rota 1 in 3.
- May require overtime when required for out-of-hours/project activity.
To succeed in the role, the following skills and attributes are key:
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and oral communication.
- Proven experience in a Networking/IT environment.
- Ability to work alone & within a team to provide the most effective method of service delivery.
- Pride in themselves and their work.
- Highly organized to meet strict deadlines and SLA s.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
North rewards employees with a competitive market salary and an excellent benefits package and offers fantastic opportunities for progression throughout the company. Further details of package on offer will be discussed at application stage.
- IT degree level or similar IT qualification is essential.
- Cisco CCNA Desired but Comptia Network + accepted
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Network Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Network Engineer job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Network Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.