Overview: Network Design Specialist – RAN job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Ref: JSRAN DESIGN
Employer: Flint Consulting Limited
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Flint are currently looking for a Network Design Specialist for a contracting opportunity with one of the main telco providers in the UK.
- Delivering the overall network design authority for all RAN Tools including Inventory data, Planning and Performance Management tools.
- The role has a deep technical knowledge to develop and advise the approach on a range of complex, high impact and high-risk customer solutions, and how to apply across its dedicated environments within the network.
- Choice of scope and design of the RAN Tools, as well as estimating the time and type of resource needed to support the deliverables with increasing cost impact and time duration.
- Propose technical strategy for RAN Tools including deciding on network model for design testing.
- The role will also support resolving customer affected issues regarding RAN Data. Driving efficiency and scalability through the re-use of network designs and ongoing in-life operation of designs across the overall network platform and/or customer solution”
Skills required for the job
- Technical: Deep understanding of Mobile Radio Network architectures and the design and operational processes to develop and run the network. Understanding of relational database design and construct. Knowledge of Business Objects reporting and data extraction. Excellent VB & VBA development skills. Knowledge of industry best practice methodologies for evaluating, defining, and documenting the link between input business requirements and output technical solutions. Techniques such as UML (unified modelling language) apply.
- Storytelling with data: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and investigative techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to both technical and wider business audiences. Excellent data skills, with the ability to present findings and derive technical and business recommendations.
- Business acumen: Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (eg, business KPIs, business cases)
Education – Relevant degree or HNC/HND equivalent
Experience required to have
- Extensive experience in Mobile Radio Access Network Design
- with specific experience as acting as the primary technical interface between Design and Regulatory teams – Mandatory
- Good understanding of RAN inventory data.
- Appreciation/working knowledge of RAN KPIs and Radio Parameters to help develop tools.
- Appreciation of 3GPP standards.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Network Design Specialist – RAN job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Network Design Specialist – RAN job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Network Design Specialist – RAN job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.