Overview: Netsuite Administrator job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Goodman Masson
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Netsuite Administrator to join a company that sits at the heart of the most inspiring live and virtual experiences in the world, leading the market in building a software and hardware solution that designs, sequences and controls the most spectacular productions across film and TV, broadcast, live and corporate events. Due to continued success, they are now looking for a Netsuite Administrator to join their rapidly growing finance team.
This position will act as the main point of contact for the business on NetSuite functionality across multiple departments as well working closely with the NetSuite Advanced Customer Support Team. Driving the ERP system with best practice and continuous improvement, ultimately driving business value through efficiencies.
You will do/be:
- Systems administration to include technical configuration & integrations
- Manage NetSuite environment; production & sandbox
- Review business change requirements, plan & deliver solutions
- Support regional users on NetSuite issues through helpdesk
- Help with report creation requests; customise reports, saved searches and data extraction
- Maintain and update the reporting entity structure within the Group systems, to ensure all financial information is captured and consolidated for new acquisitions and their reporting entities
- Work closely with the regions to coordinate all changes required to the NetSuite and Salesforce systems, as required, to satisfy external and internal reporting requirements
- Lead testing of new functionalities, review bi-yearly NetSuite updates, advise and plan for impacts – Lead integrations of chosen new products, i.e.suite-apps, third party software
- Implement NetSuite bundles, i.e. bank statement & EFT
- Configuring and maintaining workflows
- configuration experience of NetSuite. Familiarity with the specification and build of custom records, scripting and workflow solutions to automate business processes.
- Working with stakeholders at various levels throughout the organisation to define user stories, functional specifications and create proof of concepts.
- Track system defects and enhancements and support the system configuration.
- Ensure the controls framework governing all financial systems is robust and effective
- Design and produce documentation to support the administration of all financial applications
- Undergradute degree in relevant field i.e finance, business, IT.
- +3 years NetSuite Admin Experience – NetSuite module experience
- Finance & Stock / Inventory
- Strong IT skills and/or background
- ERP Support experience (Ideally NetSuite)
- System Integration & Configuration
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Gmail – Exeprience of BI tools
£40-45,000 Depending experience
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Netsuite Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Netsuite Administrator job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Netsuite Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.