.Net Web Developer
All our business solutions are developed with one thing in mind – to make doing business easier for all our customers. And, when markets change as rapidly and as drastically as they do at the moment, that counts for a lot. It’s the reason our products are valued by so many business customers around the world and it’s also the reason that you’ll make such an important contribution to what we do here.
Join us as a .Net Web Developer and you’ll be contributing to our Digital & Marketing function as part of our Global Enterprise Application Delivery team. You’ll be responsible for core development and maintenance of one of Sage’s most critical platforms, built on C# .NET and Sitecore CMS. There’s a reason why businesses around the world depend on Sage platforms. It’s because we innovate. Our developers are creative, freethinking and you’ll receive all the encouragement and training you need to make sure you can realise your own ideas.
- Be passionate about software engineering and up-to-date with the latest developments
- Extensive experience with C#/.NET platforms
- Be a strong team player and able to collaborate as part of a team, to deliver exceptional results in a rapid paced environment
- Drive a culture of innovation
- Develop features for the platform using Sitecore CMS and C# .Net
- Implement functional and technical specifications for future enhancements of the platform and provide troubleshooting wherever necessary
- Automate unit testing and functional testing, as applicable
- As a scrum team member, contribute to all Sprint activities and ceremonies, facilitating ceremonies as applicable
- Provide release support responsible for movement of changes from dev to production landscape
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, be that in the office or at home with our flexible working initiatives. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Click on the Apply link on this page to submit your application directly to the recruitment team.