Job Title: Net Developer
Employer: The Portfolio Group
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221052892
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing an award-wining, Software provider based in the heart of Manchester, providing people solutions to over 50,000 clients worldwide.
In this role our client is looking for a candidate that possess an ability to work in cross-functional product teams, in a truly agile way, delivering small increments of value to our customers very frequently. An Ideal candidate would have experience of REST, JSON and how to build clean architecture with TDD and BDD for mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, with a thirst for knowledge and the ability communicate knowledge effectively and work within a team.
- Ensure that the initiative has a coherent Definition of Done and that your features are met.
- Able to communicate a complicated problem succinctly accurately and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- Exhibit cross functional behaviour and support other competencies within the company.
- Able to negotiate and compromise solutions and find the balance between best practice, expediency and longer-term maintenance costs.
- Demonstrate, discuss and permeate current good practice in the skills specific to your professional family across other members of your professional family.
- Propose new technology, process or tooling to improve efficiency being aware of the future maintenance costs and consistency across other product teams.
- You make realistic commitments that you are confident of meeting and strive to do so.
- Maintain and improve engineering practice.
- Maintain and improve software quality for features built (TDD, Pairing, Peer Review, Static Analysis)
- Support the product owner and Development Lead in the provision of estimates that are at an appropriate level of fidelity for the phase in the development lifecycle.
- Support the QA in identifying describing and resolving defects.
- Support the BA in the elaboration of requirements.
- You take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of delivery from idea, marketing, sales and operation.
- Manage your own training requirements.
- Attend industry events and share the value with your
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
P(phone number removed)NBR4
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Net Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Net Developer job vacancy in Manchester with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Net Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.