Job Title: .NET Developer – .NET/React/Agile
Employer: Tech4 Limited
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: JSNETDEVYOR/05
.NET Developer – .NET/React/Agile is required by fast growing and highly successful HealthTech organisation. Based York/Remote
This is a Full Stack Development role working on databases all the way up to Front End UI Development and Test.
Join the development team to help deliver innovative solutions that will improve the health and wellbeing of our customers and revolutionise the way this HealthTech organisation operates. Enabling the company to grow worldwide.
The role will involve building new web-based applications and portals which form part of their bespoke in-house systems and programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to make a substantial impact in the launch of new systems and customer experience.
– Strong commercial Microsoft .NET Core/C# with SQL Server development
– Html, .CSS, .js, .jquery.
– Entity Frameworks
– Git version control
– Relational database design, including stored procedures, indexing and query optimisation
– Solid foundation of good development practices
– Unit Testing Experience.
– Methodical, clean, clear and efficient approach to development.
– Strong sense of teamwork.
– Positive attitude, collaborating well on code reviews, a good team player.
– Passion for learning and sharing ideas and knowledge with the team.
Good to have:
– Next.js/React experience.
– Cloud based (Azure) development and integration experience
– 5+ years’ experience within commercial .NET development.
– Zoho experience
– Umbraco experience
– Work within a close nit team to deliver value and quality.
– Support the team with your expertise and opinions to drive forward delivery & Quality
– Ensure your code is secure
– Suggest ways for all developers to work smarter
– Ensure code is peer reviewed, unit tested, integration tested designed and developed to a high standard.
– Present new innovative ideas.
– Testing of your own code.
– Participation in company bonus scheme
– Company pension scheme
– Gym membership contribution
– Staff social activities
– Working from home option with 1day in office per week
– Free staff parking
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Based York 1 day per week and 4 days based remote.
Basic salary £45-55,000 + excellent benefits
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this .NET Developer – .NET/React/Agile job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this .NET Developer – .NET/React/Agile job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this .NET Developer – .NET/React/Agile job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.