Overview: Music Content Coordinator job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are searching for a passionate and energetic Music Content Coordinator to work with the outstanding European Broadcasting Union.
Job title: Music Content Coordinator (Various music genres)Location: West End (Central London)Hours: 40 hour week, Monday-FridayHourly rate: £17-£18.27
The successful candidate must be knowledgeable about varied music genres, the fast-changing music sector and have working experience within a broadcasting environment.
The Music Content Coordinator is positioned at the heart of the music/concerts exchange among EBU radio organisations. This position is the key point of contact for any queries relating to music offerings and is accountable for resolving any operational issues. You would be managing several projects/activities at any one time, from development to distribution and follow-up, and ensures their timely delivery within budget.
- Play a key role in structuring (research and production skills on a variety of platforms) and delivering high-level curated series of attractive and distinctive broadcast content, in close collaboration with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Support the activity – editorial and logistical – around music communities, expert groups and subgroups
- Take part in initiating and developing editorially relevant projects together with the Music Team
- Takes charge of planning live transmissions and all necessary connections with Members and the Technical Coordination Service Provider
- Support the drive for continuous improvement of the internal database by both observing the production protocols and constantly looking at reviewing the system in a creative and critical manner
- Provide direct support with the logistical management of the Music Unit
- Take charge of publishing music curated content in a timely manner
- Proofreads music offers created by representatives and play a pro-active role in communicating feedback to colleagues
- Technical follow-up and quality monitoring of audio files
- Proactively look for ways of improving efficiency within the production area to raise the standard of project delivery
- Ensure delivery of projects is both timely and of a first-class standard, on any pre-determined platforms for any type of audience
- Nurture and develop the relationship with Member representatives, based on trust, service-orientation and creativity
- Promotes programmes and programme ideas to Members and other partners with the aim of achieving Members’ commitment to participating in projects/events
- Keep track of projects and reports to Management and stakeholders
- Contribute to organizing meetings of expert groups, subgroups and other meetings and conferences, as requested
- Perform various administrative duties as assigned, on occasion across the wider Music Unit
- Extensive experience within a music broadcast environment
- Knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic about radio and music (Must be knowledgeable on all genres of music)
- Batchelor’s Degree within Music, Communications or Media
- Languages: English, French (Bonus)
- Confident Audio and Video editing skills
- Strong, effective planning and organisation skills
- Must be able to prioritise and multitask
- Growth mindset with the ability to take initiative
- Friendly team player who enjoys collaborating
- Adapt easily to multiple editorial/technical workflows
- Experience with influencing, negotiating, and communicating effectively, both internally and externally
Benefits of being a temporary associate via Adecco
- Weekly pay
- Contract of Employment
- Annual leave accrual
- Access to an exclusive employee benefit and discount portal
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Music Content Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Music Content Coordinator job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Music Content Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.