Overview: Multimedia Content Designer job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Employer: Lifetime Training Ltd
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
In a nutshell
As an MCD, you will be responsible for the creation of digital eLearning content.
We are looking for a talented, creative designer that supports the Curriculum and Learning Technology team in delivering and maintaining a high standard of learning resource material for our apprentice learners across a wide range of industry sectors.
This role will involve creating content using Articulate 360 and Storyline as well as a wide range of Adobe CC Suite software. It would also involve receiving briefs from our subject matter experts, and storyboards from our Learning Experience Designers to create content and innovative solutions. You will be part of a highly motivated team where you will be working with your colleagues to create, publish, edit, and maintain a wide range of digital content.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship).
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Learning Experience Design Manager, key accountabilities include:
- Work with Learning Experience Designers and sector Design Specialists to create new learning content.
- Follow all Lifetime’s brand standards and uphold to the highest standard.
- Content testing for compatibility on multiple devices and finalise content for publication on LMS.
- Adhere to content control measures and processes (governance & moderation) to ensure that content is organised and up to date.
What will you bring to the role?
To apply for this role you will need experience in creating:
- eLearning using Articulate 360 and Storyline.
- A range of multimedia learning materials using the Adobe creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premier Pro and After Effects.
You will also need to:
- Have strong design and presentation skills.
- Have experience in reviewing document content and proof reading.
- Translate written instruction into visual design.
- Be IT literate with experience of working with learning platforms.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and attention to detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold GCSE or equivalent in English and maths and ICT.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience in learning provision.
- Experience in using technology as a teaching, learning and communication tool.
- Ability to work effectively, remotely & autonomously.
- Strong Microsoft skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint.
- Passion for social and collaborative learning.
- Animated videos using After Effects and Premier Pro.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Multimedia Content Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Multimedia Content Designer job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Multimedia Content Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.