Job Title: Mobile Application Engineer – Hybrid
Employer: Great State
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 624495feedd509e25d1f02a0
Salary 45,000 – 55,000 GBP per year
– We need you to be comfortable with the below:
– Developing commercial mobile applications for iOS & Android
– Objective-C and/or Swift
– React Native
– JS/React JS
– We need someone with experience integrating with enterprise-level software and smaller-scale solutions alike and the ability to solve problems you may not have encountered before in a considered, intelligent manner.
Day to day, we’d expect you to be carrying out the below activities as part of your job:
– Help shape and define the standards for mobile application development in the engineering team
– Designing and developing mobile applications for Android and iOS
– Contributing to improving our ways of working and processes
– Exploring and encouraging the use of contemporary technologies and approaches
– Feeding in to estimates for projects
– Communicating complex scenarios and outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences
– Solving interesting problems of all shapes and sizes
– Working effectively in a multi-supplier environment
– React Native
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Mobile Application Engineer with plenty of experience of working on new and legacy mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms to help drive, deliver projects across a large programme of exciting technical work.
This role is a great opportunity to get your teeth into an exciting, enterprise-level application that we have built from scratch as part of a Europe-wide IoT system and help drive and deliver new features and functionality.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Mobile Application Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Mobile Application Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy in Bristol with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Mobile Application Engineer – Hybrid job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.