Job Title: Midweight Interior Designer
Employer: Conrad Consulting Ltd
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221095583
A leading multi-disciplinary architecture and design practice are looking for a Midweight Interior Designer to join their creative team based in West Sussex.
This award-winning practice specialise in the hospitality sector and they have successfully forged an outstanding reputation for delivering designs that simultaneously promote their client’s core values whilst captivating the imagination of consumers.
The team are passionate about what they do and embark on a holistic design process that begins with meticulous research and concept creation through to detailed working drawings, on site project management and contract administration.
The ideal Midweight Interior Designer will share the current team’s passion for design, particularly within the hospitality sector. Self-motivation and a skill-set to see small and large-scale projects through from initial feasibility stage to on-site construction are essential to meet the demands of the role.
Middleweight Interior Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience BA (Hons) or MA Interior Architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- Must have a proven portfolio of hospitality projects demonstrating a creative and technical skill-set
- The ability to produce detailed technical drawings, the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop are essential for this role
- Hand sketching ability would be a great advantage
- Excellent design, presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Strong and confident communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Comprehensive material understanding including suitability for specific applications
- Good understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Previous site experience is an advantage
If you feel that you would thrive within an enthusiastic design atmosphere in a coastal office location, just a pebble’s throw from the beach then make sure you apply to this position.
The successful Middleweight Interior Designer can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the range of 35k- 40k (dependent on experience), alongside company benefits and the chance to become a part of a collaborative and social team.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on (phone number removed) for further information.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Midweight Interior Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Midweight Interior Designer job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Midweight Interior Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.