Overview: Mid / Senior Web Software Developer job vacancy in Cheshire recruiting now
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Mid / Senior Web Software Developer – Mostly remotely based with the occasional attendance to the office.
We offer bespoke insurance products to business partners (B2B) and to retail customers online (B2C), including known brand car manufacturers. Due to further expansion, we are seeking a confident, experienced developer with at least 4+ year’s demonstrable experience.
We are looking for someone for the long term to join our business and become part of our Digital Development team ensuring high quality and timely delivery. The team is a fun and dynamic group, and whilst work is the priority, it’s also important to have fun getting it done!
You will be integrated into a multi-faceted team with many skills and varied requirements, and be exposed to a full web technology stack including Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, React, Typescript and Microsoft SQL Server.
Part of the role will also involve maintaining and developing integrations with our core back-office Transactor (Open GI) Insurance and Proclaim Claim Management systems using API’s and Middleware.
Role responsibilities include:
* Contributing to new development projects, delivering them from inception to completion, on time and within budget
* Keeping up to date with emerging technologies
* Responsible for testing solutions to acceptable standards, prior to handover to the QA team
* Maintaining and updating existing transactional web solutions
* Maintaining and developing insurance Transactional systems and API integrations
Core skills & expertise required:
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4 / 5 / Core
* ASP.NET MVC
* Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
* HTML / CSS 3 / jQuery
* Coding best practices
Desirable skills & expertise:
* TGSL (Open GI) Transactor
* Umbraco Content Management System (or other CMS experience)
* TFS / Microsoft Azure DevOps / GitHub Source Control
* CI / CD (Automated Testing and Deployment)
Job Type: Full-time 37.5 days per week with the occasional attendance to the office
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year DOE
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Mid / Senior Web Software Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Mid / Senior Web Software Developer job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Mid / Senior Web Software Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.