Tagged Resources Ltd
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Menswear Graphic Designer
Employer: Tagged Resources Ltd
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220558885
An exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join a fast-growing online fashion retailer that offers the latest fashion trends and styles to its customers. Our client has quickly become a popular and formidable choice for people looking for quality and trendy clothing.
- Ensure relevant trends are translated into product range at speed to reflect the brand and customer.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Maintain effective communication with category Buyers across the department.
- Attend and communication key information in trading meetings to maintain a good overall trading of the categories.
- Build and maintain good relationships with supply base.
- Generate ideas to impact the business in reference to promotions and markdowns.
- Provide a high degree of input into product and competitor activity.
- Ensure the development process is smooth to maintain key deadlines.
- Maintain all aspects of the critical path with the team to ensure deadlines for key dates and events are achieved.
- Experience in buying womenswear clothing, multi product and non clothing preferably in a fast fashion environment.
- Understanding of the WSSI by close cooperation with the buyer and merchandising team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and retail software
- Excellent communicator, will be required to communicate internationally and across regions on a daily basis
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Menswear Graphic Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Menswear Graphic Designer job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Menswear Graphic Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.