Overview: Media Sales Executive job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Commission, OTE 40k
Employment Type: Permanent
Media Sales Executive
Boating and Marine Sector
Based in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom
My client launched the brand in 1968 and since then has been the most authoritative voice in the marine leisure industry with loyal readers ,subscribers and advertisers in over 141 countries.
We are seeking an ambitious sales executive to join the sales team and help grow advertising sales/sponsorship revenues across print, digital, events and subscriptions.
The role will involve some international travel to key boat shows and events.
Previous sales experience is not necessary but preferred as training will be provided, but confidence and enthusiasm with a keen business sense and an aptitude for sales is key. An appreciation of the leisure marine industry and knowledge of a foreign language would be preferable but not essential.
This role will be full time office based at our Wimbledon office.
As part of the sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for looking after an existing book of clients, growing these accounts, in addition to developing new business. You will work towards agreed KPIs and targets by proactively selling the platforms, and always aim to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
Key role responsibilities
· Target existing clients
· Proactively scope out new business opportunities using industry research and lead generation tools, taking a proactive approach to bring new business on board and deliver to targets
· Manage your sales pipeline from prospecting to close, to hit monthly targets set by the Commercial Director
· To be a team player working within the Sales team as well as our international sales agents
Essential skills and experience
· To be computer literate
· Good communication skills. Both verbal & written.
· Ideally you will have some sales experience. If you have knowledge of the marine sector that would be a bonus.
· Ideally you would have some experience of selling advertising in print and/or digital
· Have a positive, play-to-win attitude and be willing to work in a team.
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package we can provide an exciting career opportunity where personal growth and advancement is aligned to the rapid development of this highly successful company.
This is a fabulous role for someone looking to develop their career and potentially travel overseas in an industry hugely exciting and fast paced
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Media Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Media Sales Executive job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Media Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.